Important tips when playing the Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle game
There are some important tips that you must never forget when you are playing the Dokkan Battle of the Dragon Ball Z game franchise.
• Always set up a strong team. Your characters must be able to support themselves to make an effective team. You must make sure that your top three team members are in the strongest category and that they have killer skills. The skills should also complement each other to secure your chances of a win and advancement in the game.
• How you move across the game is important as it determines at the end whether you will be victorious or not. There are capsules across the bed as well as some icons that you must do what it takes to avoid. Some capsules really give a boost to your KI which is the ultimate attack while some icons really take a negative hit on your characters.
• The important role of the spheres in the game is so that you can match them accurately with your character in order to increase the chances of great performance during ios battle time. Every character has their own sphere which must be matched correctly. You must also figure out how to match similar colored spheres and the multicolor spheres
• It is a bit obvious that the strongest character is always at the front of the battle but you must be careful that they are not depleted. To ensure this, always shift the top three positions in order to give them a chance to recover. The other characters can be fed to the top three top ones in order to increase the chances of victory.
• If you accurately choose the correct orbs and the correct ones happen to be the correct colored ones with respect to your character, you will get a very strong burst of KI which rapidly increases your strength and the force of your attack. KI is usually the ultimate attack.
Make sure to study the game very closely so that you understand the most effective way of moving across Dragon Ball Z Dokkan Battle hack the board and also how to apply the capsule and icons found in the Dragon Ball Z: Dokkan Battle.